Are you a Human Resource Manager looking to join a dynamic and constantly growing team? Our client, a prestigious Consultancy based in Berlin are looking for an experienced professional to help steer and develop recruitment procedures and utilise their proven HR generalist experience. Very good spoken and written English and German skills are essential. The role can be based in their London or Berlin office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Application management (profile requirements, marketing and advertising profiles, screening applications, organising and conducting interviews and interview processes);
- Arranging company presence at relevant career fairs (coordination, participation);
- Steering and potential further development of the on-boarding process, support for new employees and improvement of personal development/training opportunities;
- Steering, preparing and participation in interim and year-end appraisal talks, alongside further development of these processes.
To join this rapidly growing team you will need a degree in Organisational Behaviour/Human Resource Management or able to demonstrate several years of relevant work in this area. Professional experience as a generalist in HR especially within the Recruitment and Appraisals area would be perfect! In addition, for the Human Resources Manager is essential to have sound knowledge in the German employment law to be able to perform the role across the different countries. The compensation will reflect the current currency of the location, being either pounds if London based or euros for Berlin.
- Very good spoken and written English and German skills
- Degree qualification, preferably in Organisational Behaviour/Human Resource Management (career changers with several years of relevant work experience are also welcome);
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a generalist in all main HR areas with a focus on Recruitment and Appraisals (experience in a consultancy or law firm would be a plus);
- Previous experience in handling or sound knowledge of German employment law
- A background in a Law firm would be desirable, but not essential
- Strong, situation sensitive communication skills;
- Very good computer skills, especially Excel;
- Committed, independent and quality-orientated with the willingness to travel on a small scale.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual HR Manager
French speaking International Payroll Manager