For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Cantonese speaking Content Moderator, working from the comfort of their own home. This is an exciting and fast-paced role where you will be assisting in the day to day review of user accounts and online content, analysing content in search of TOS violations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing flagged content in order to find any prohibited media and taking further action on this
- Reviewing flagged user accounts breaching User Policy/TOS or breaking the law and taking further action on this
- Responding to user queries via the email helpdesk queue, resolving or escalating issues as necessary
You are a flexible person and have no issues with working varying flexible hours from the comfort of your own home. This is a big opportunity to join one of the fastest growing social media platforms in the world, meaning you will face the hustle of a start-up with the impact of a global business.
- Required to be fluent in Cantonese (C2-level) and English, both written and spoken
- Additional fluency in other languages is beneficial
- Previous experience in a help desk or customer service role
- Preferably have basic content moderation skills
- Strong communicator, hard worker and a problem solver
- Currently located in (South-East) Asia
- Willing to work in shifts; shift patterns can vary
- Available to start ASAP from the comfort of your own home in this full-time role
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Trilingual Customer Service Advisor (Swedish + EU language)
Our client, a leading multinational insurance company, is currently looking f...
Bekijk deze vacature
Swedish speaking Country Coordinator