Our client is seeking a skilled Norwegian, Danish or Swedish speaking Contracts and Tenders Manager to provide commercial support and advice to the sales teams and management! You will be involved in a successful company within the healthcare industry in East Berkshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, managing and submitting all tenders and contracts processes respecting deadlines and making sure everything is compliant with all legal obligations
- Acting as a key business partner to advise sales/marketing and general management in relation to all price offerings
- Dealing with a wide range of clients and stakeholders via telephone and responding to emails across the Nordic market
- Assisting with various administrative tasks such as ensuring current procurement details are readily available
This role requires the successful candidate to be confident, well-spoken and collaborative. You must be fluent in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish and have a proven background in contracts and tenders management. This vacancy would be suitable for someone who is looking to pursue a career within the healthcare industry. You will be involved in a dynamic, motivated team where you will have the chance to progress within the company.
- Required to be fluent in Norwegian, Danish or Swedish to a native level, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Able to commute to East Berkshire on a daily basis
- Good understanding of the procurement process within the UK and Ireland
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A keen interest in the healthcare, medical or pharmaceutical industry
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT Team Assistant at the EMA (EU Languages)
Senior Database Assistant at the EMA (EU Languages)