An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright German OR Dutch-speaking Customer Service Executive to become part of an international organisation in North West London. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and resolving sales support enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Processing sales orders and handling invoices
- Ensuring all client account records are kept up to date
- Identifying and resolving any return, delivery and order issues
The ideal candidate will be confident with strong language skills in German OR Dutch and will possess outstanding communication skills, as you will be communicating with various clients and departments within the company.
- Required to be fluent in German OR Dutch, written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working in customer care, sales administration, client support or account management dealing with products
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commute to Watford three days per week
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Logistics Coordinator (Night Shift)
French speaking Logistics Coordinator