For our client, who provides software solutions for the hospitality market, we are currently looking for a Danish speaking Business Development Manager to join the team! In this new role you will be responsible for kickstarting the Danish market, setting the market up from scratch by generating leads, activating your network and onboarding new clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Targeting new business in Denmark and growing the Danish market as a whole
- Prospecting, approaching and closing deals to sign new clients
- Managing the whole sales pipeline in an efficient way
- Taking initiative and building relationships with clients
The perfect candidate has a high level of energy and is not scared to tackle a whole new market by themselves. You like to take initiative, get stuff done and have worked in a similar role with success.
- Required to be fluent in Danish (C2-level) and English (C1-level)
- Previous experience in B2B sales, including acquisition/business development, is a must
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record when it comes to business development
- Knowledge of the Danish hospitality market and local macro trends is considered a big plus
- Able to start at short notice (Q1 2021) and currently already living in the Amsterdam area
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Inside Sales Representative
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with our client to join their team as a...
Bekijk deze vacature
Swedish or Danish speaking Recruitment Manager