A brand new opportunity has occurred for a Dutch and English speaker to join the team of our client in Amsterdam, as a Junior Property Consultant. You will manage a good relationship with existing tenants by taking care of their requirements. You will liaise with top management of our tenant and our management team. Besides that, you will look for new tenants by using different channels such as real estate agents, website advertising, or your own contacts. The job is varied which means no day is the same. .
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises
- Leads client activation and acts as the payroll manager supporting the client and internal teams on the account.
- provide expertise and outputs to deliver compliant country payroll calculations and legal compliance into the core pay engine and to maintain the country standard
- Project Management – lead projects activating payroll for customers and assist client and internal teams on country payroll
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated person, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You share a passion for problem solving and have a close attention to details
- You are excellent in Dutch language with good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Finished degree and full-time availability (40 hours per week sometimes on-call duty)
- You have affinity with negotiating, creating, and amending lease contracts
- You are committed to excellent customer service
- You live in the Greater Amsterdam Area and are happy to travel between the properties in the city
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to David.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Customer Service Executive
Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative