The role is well suited to candidates who are extremely organised, self-motivated and can handle a role with a variable workload and pace and with impeccable language skills in both Dutch and English.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the smooth running of the day to day administration for the Managing Director
* Assisting with incoming calls, organising travel arrangements, booking flights and preparing visas
* Managing diaries, inboxes, scheduling meetings and set up conference calls/rooms for the Managing Director
* Liaising with clients/Bankers
* Ad-hoc administrative duties and other project work
In order for you to succeed, it is essential for you to have a proven track in a similar role, proving support to c-level and able to multitask between various workloads. This vacancy would be suitable for a confident, enthusiastic, proactive Dutch speaker who seeks an inspiring role within the finance sector.
* Required to be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
* Previous experience working as an Administrator, Team Assistant, Team Secretary, Team PA or PA
* Experience in the investment, financial or banking sector
* Excellent Microsoft office skills, (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Organised, team-player, accurate, friendly
* High attention to detail, ability to work independently