A brand new opportunity has occurred for a bilingual French/English speaker to join the team of our client (active in the FMCG industry) in Tilburg as an Online Account Manager. You will be responsible for building and maintaining key e-commerce accounts of our client with a strong focus on Amazon.fr amongst others. You will be working in the sales team and together with the team you will be responsible for the success of the French market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Making sure that agreed sales and margin targets are achieved on key e-commerce accounts with a clear focus on Amazon.fr and other French marketplaces
- Effectively allocating promotional budgets and optimising monthly marketing campaigns
- Improving product detail pages by recommending local content and SEO
- Preparing volume forecasts for key product categories and actively managing stock availability
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks that might be required in this role
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You also currently live in the Tilburg area and are ready to start on short notice.
*** Please be aware that we are currently looking for local candidates only. ***
- Required to be fluent in French (C2-level) and English (B2-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Relevant work experience in online sales is a must
- Passionate about e-commerce and end consumer focussed
- Finished degree and full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Currently located in or near the Tilburg area
- Very strong administrative skills, good communication skills and a proficient grasp of Excel
- Available to start as soon as possible, on-site
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Business Developer (DACH)
Flemish and French speaking Account Manager