An outstanding opportunity has occurred for a French speaker to be engaged in an industry-leading company, which specialise in manufacturing of protected equipment.
As a French speaking Sales Administrator you will be dealing with multi-functional administrative tasks, working as a team member, answering customer telephone calls/emails, dealing with any complaints and processing sales orders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your French language skills
- Proactively working to maintain and dealing with order deliveries, order status and resolving any issues
- Liaising with logistics teams on order follow up and communication with customers as required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients
- Assisting and monitoring with external accounts and payments within the finance department
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently whilst retaining a high level of accuracy. This position is a great chance for you to grow your proficiency within an international company.
- Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
- Previous experience providing customer support services in a product support and/or order dispatch environment
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, sales administration, client support or order fulfilment role
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills and ability to prioritise work
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German and Italian speaking Customer Service Advisor
German speaking Editor and Translator