For one of our clients who is located in beautiful Malta, we are currently looking for a German speaking Enhanced Due Diligence Team Leader. This exciting new role will be part of a new team/office, so you can experience it all from the start! The main goal of this position is leading a team of Enhanced Due Diligence Officers, making sure all daily tasks and activities are carried out in the best way possible. Is this the challenge you have been waiting for and ready to start on short notice?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting various sensitive phone and email conversations with customer and answering questions
- Acting as a first POC for escalated queries from your team and training them to address this in the future
- Producing summaries of SOF/SOW account reviews in detailed manner, and escalating accordingly to internal stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing received SOF/SOW documentation, ensuring a safe experience and addressing concerns
- Monitoring and improving operationg efficiency as well as contributing in performance appraisals for your team
- Other ad hoc tasks if needed
To be successful in this position it is vital for you to be positive, able to prioritise and someone who likes to both launch and execute new initiatives to get the job done. A relocation package is available to help you get started in your new environment if needed! This exciting challenge is at the new office in Malta, so remote working is not possible.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both German (C2) and English (C1)
- Previous experience reviewing customer SOF/SOW documentation and experience working in an AML environment within the online gambling industry
- Previous experience as a Team Leader is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills by phone so your able to carry our difficult calls and ask the right questions when needed
- Self starting; taking own initiative in an accurate and well organised way
- Must be able to relocate to and start in Malta on short notice, or local.
Please note that relocation is needed for this position if not local!
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Nordic speakers in Amsterdam
German speakers in Amsterdam