Our client, who is active in the field of HR Technology, is currently looking for a new German speaking Client Executive to join the team. In this role as a “ambassador of the customer”, you will internally act at the crossroad with multiple internal teams: Solution Architects, Sales, Advisory, etc. Externally you will communicate and build relationships with C-level executives for our client.
Your responsibility will include:
- Being the relationship owner for our clients globally representing portfolio for C-Level accounts
- Serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor by understanding client needs
- Able to identify how client business goals can best be met and exceeded, and showcasing creative-thinking to establish long-term client trust
- Developing new solutions and bringing in other resources such as Solutions Architects to fine tune these
- Many other important ad-hoc tasks can be required
You have a solid background in either HR Cloud, HRIS and/or Payroll technology and services. You are currently living in Germany and have extensive experience in a similar role, making you the perfect fit for this job. You can hopefully start on short notice too. With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, our client is the perfect place for you to work.
- Fluent in German (C-2 level) and English (C1-level or higher), both writtern and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field of study
- 5 – 8+ years professional sales-related or consulting experience and excels in the areas of client management and proactivity
- Highly analytical approach to defining client outcomes and ability to articulating value
- Ability to inspire the team and excite the organization to rally behind the strategy and proven ability to create energy and focus in highly matrixed team
- Able to work remotely from your own home in Germany, travel Expectation 10 – 25% of the time to support meetings with clients
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking HR Administrator
Recruitment Branch Manager