Our client is a pioneer in the domain of Clean Energy and Sustainable Ecosystem. With a vision of building a world class clean energy assessment development and management platform. Our client is planning to on-board more than 300 employees this year across Germany, Poland and the Netherlands.
At the moment, they are looking for several German-speaking Customer Service Representatives for their German office located in Düsseldorf. Do you speak fluent German (C1+) and can work under pressure calmly? And would you like to start off your customer service career in sustainability and clean energy? Read on!
- Monitor user feedback from various channels, including 400 telephone, online feedback, etc. Accurately gather information about customers website construction needs, preliminary assess their willingness to build a website, understand and identify user problems, and provide answers to user inquiries.
- Record and promptly address customer complaints, ensure the high-quality and efficient closure of customer complaint issues through cross-departmental communication.
- Patiently listen to and address challenging questions from users, proactively identify and report issues within the overall business line.
- Timely report users with intentions to upgrade, assess the severity and impact of issues, and collaborate with relevant departments to achieve effective resolutions.
- Through handling user feedback issues, understand users’ usage habits and product needs, regularly provide optimisation suggestions, and drive product improvements.
- Regularly analyse and summarise the content under responsibility, extract concentrated and key issues, promptly report and feedback to enhance service quality.
- Complete other temporary tasks assigned by superiors.
- Proficient in the use of office software.
- Detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility, with excellent execution ability and ability to work under pressure.
- Possess a strong service-oriented mindset, love customer service work.
- Honest, cheerful, and outgoing personality, enjoys communicating with people.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred; experience in the field of website construction is a plus.
- Language requirements: fluent German (C1+) and good English
- A base salary starting from 3,000 euros per month.
- Performance- based bonus scheme (upon discussion).
- On-boarding training will be fully covered by the company.
- Other benefits and perks will be provided according to the local labour law.
- A screening call with our consultant, Krystal.
- Interview with the HR department from the end client.
- Interview with one of the direct hiring managers.
Does this opportunity excite you? Apply today and get in touch!
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Krystal.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Support
German and Czech speaking Customer Support Advisor