For our client located in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a German speaking Logistics Specialist to join their growing team. In this role you will be the primary point of contact for customers for both forwarding management and order management. Our client is a leading provider of visual solution you can use at work, in school and at home.
Your responsibility will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for customers for both forwarding management and order management
- Assist in the development of required reports and formats to support departments
- Using IT systems to manage stock levels, transport costs and delivery times in an accurate manner
- Developing a “superior service” culture, ensuring customer satisfaction is the highest goal
- Other ad-hoc tasks when needed
You are someone with excellent communication skills looking for a new challenging environment. Picking up the phone to help and assist clients, providing the best service possible is not something that scares you. You are also someone who is very good in spotting potential issues so there is an opportunity to do something about it before it happens.
- Excellent skills in both the German and English level, both C1-level or higher
- Finished degree and minimum of 1 years experience in customer service or order management
- Good knowledge of logistics, warehouse management experience next to this is a big plus
- ERP system experience (Oracle is preferred) and excellent problem solving skills
- Available on short notice (next month preferably) to start on-site in Amsterdam, fulltime
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Motor Claims Handler
Trilingual speaking Research Project Coordinator