For one of our clients who is active in the financial service industry, we are currently looking for a German speaking Sales Trader to join their team on short notice. Are you a proactive person who is looking for a commercial role as a Sales Trader and a real deal closer? Then this may be the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Expanding the client base by attracting new clients as well as developing existing clients
- Actively looking for new business as well as acting on cross-selling opportunities
- Proactively identifying clients’ needs, making sure you deliver the best customer experience possible
- Assisting with other ad hoc responsibilities as and when needed
You are an accurate, proactive team player who is looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced commercial environment. Apart from this, you will also be the type of person who spots chances and is eager to make this a success! This mindset will allow you to earn a good amount in bonus.
- Required to be fluent in German (C2 or C1-level) and English (B2-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a similar role or in acquisition/outbound sales
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent numerical skills and able to analyse numbers quickly
- A commercial mindset and not afraid of cold calling potential leads
- Currently living in the Amsterdam area or willing to relocate on short notice (EU passport required)
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Senior Software Sales Consultant
Are you looking to expand your career in the information services industry? W...
Bekijk deze vacature
Swedish speaking Country Coordinator