For one of our clients, who is active in the online gambling and betting industry and located in beautiful Gibraltar, we are currently looking for a German speaking SEO Campaign Manager to join the team. The SEO Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing, optimising and reporting on the organic SEO activities. This role requires a deep understanding of SEO, playing into the full digital marketing mix. Are you looking for a new challenge abroad and ready to start on short notice? Then keep on reading and apply directly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the roadmap, including onsite optimisation, keyword research and site content
- Developing a set of KPI’s to ensure success is measured effectively and consistently
- Communicating commercial and technical requirements for organic channels
- Managing relationships with and leading projects across multiple teams
- Being responsible for App Store optimisation on multiple platforms
- Tracking, interpreting, and communicating analytics to stakeholders
- Supporting with other tasks vital to the position
To be successful in this position you must have extensive experience in a similar role. Besides this, we are looking for someone with a positive and vibrant personality who is up for the challenge to really make this role their own. A relocation package is available to help you get started in your new environment!
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Extensive hands-on experience in both SEO and ASO
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related
- Proven hands-on experience with tools such as ASO tools, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming frog
- Experience of rapidly growing new media channels, both web and App, with clear demonstration of testing and analysis
- A strong understanding of current and best practices in digital marketing, cross-device marketing, and impact of other acquisition channels on organic channels
- Must be able to relocate to and start in Gibraltar on short notice
***Please note that relocation is needed for this position!***
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Affiliate Manager
German speaking PPC Campaign Manager