As a German speaking Customer Service Advisor for for our client who is located in beautiful Lisbon, you will bring your specialist skillset to solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face. Not only will you ensure excellent standards while enjoying every day on the job, you will also be able to share your passion for technology with both customers and colleagues.
Your responsibility will include:
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information and ensuring excellent customer satisfaction
- Ability to assist users with pre-sales, general inquiries, and technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social messaging channels
- Manager individual ticket queue and respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented
You are a flexible person and have no issues working differing rotational shifts Monday to Sunday – 8 am to 5 pm. You are also eager to start a challenge in a new environment. A relocation package is available when needed to ensure a good start in this new position and environment and after six months you will get your flight ticket refunded and qualify for Healt Insurance via our client.
- Fluent level of German (C2) and good level of English (B2 or higher)
- Experience in technical troubleshooting and/or previous experience in a similar role is a big plus
- You are communicative and a real problem solver
- Availaible to start in Lisbon on short notice, on-site
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit when applying
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Inside Sales Representative
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with our client to join their team as a...
Bekijk deze vacature
Bilingual Customs Entry Clerk (Night Shift)