A new opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Technical Sales Engineer to work remotely from Germany. As German speaking Technical Sales Engineer, you are the trusted technical advisor for our client’s assigned vendors. Our client is an international IT company offering a broad range of innovative services and solutions, also in cybersecurity, designed to secure customer success and accelerate partner and vendor growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-developing and delivering solution architectures to take to end users via the partners
- Being responsible for accelerating closure of deals through our client’s channel
- Acquiring and maintaining deep knowledge of our client’s assigned vendors
- Being responsible for the sales to both vendors and partners
- Enabling our client and their partners to sell more effectively
If you have experience with end user pre-sales, with implementation and escalation management as well as broad knowledge of networking and cybersecurity, then this might be the job for you. Next to a competitive salary our client offers the possibility to work remotely from Germany. Our client is interested in hiring for the long-term.
- Required to be fluent in German (C1-level or C2-level) and English (B2-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Passionate about the commercial application of networking and cybersecurity
- Broad knowledge of networking and cybersecurity technology
- Previous experience as a Technical Sales Advisor, Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Executive, Software Sales Advisor, Technical Account Manager or Sales Manager
- Proven skills in technical sales, technical account management or sales management
- Outgoing, curious, thrives on start-up development
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hindi or Urdu speaking Account Manager
Vietnamese speaking Account Manager