A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Instrumentation Engineer to join our client, who is located in the Leiden area. As an Instrumentation Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of all laboratory equipment on-site, ensuring the minimum maintenance cost and downtime for our client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the maintenance, qualification and breakdown tickets; rectifying breakdowns and ordering required spares
- Showing proactiveness and problem-solving skills when issues occur, able to assess well when you need to escalate the issue
- Supporting the installation, configuration and qualification of the software and computer systems
- Providing the management team with clear insights on system and user breakdown reasons/time; creating regular trending reports
You are good at solving problems and are service-oriented. You not only plan ahead but you also respond to ad-hoc request/repairs when needed. You are also someone who likes getting things done and likes working for a pharmaceutical company.
- Required to be fluent in English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Fluency in another EU language, such as Dutch, is a big plus
- Multiple years of experience in a similar role is a must
- Experienced in maintenance and the repair of lab equipment
- Able to work with analytic systems like LC’s, GC and Rheometers, and able to work with Empower
- You can work well in a high-pressure environment and can cope with stress in a proper manner
- Currently living in the greater Leiden area and available to start on short notice
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Facilities Lead Assistant at the EMA (EU Languages)
Change Manager at the EMA (EU Languages)