For one of our clients we are currently looking for a Japanese or Mandarin speaking Compliance Officer, working from the comfort of his/her own home. This is an exciting and fast-paced role where you will be assisting in the day-to-day review of user accounts and online content posted, analysing content in search of TOS violations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and verifying the IDs of creator accounts manually
- Reviewing flagged content in order to find any prohibited media and taking further action on this
- Reviewing flagged user accounts breaching User Policy/TOS or breaking the law and taking further action on this
- Responding to user queries via the email helpdesk queue, resolving or escalating issues as necessary
You are a flexible person and have no issues with working varying flexible hours from the comfort of your own home. This is a big opportunity to join one of the fastest growing social media platforms in the world, meaning you will face the hustle of a start-up with the impact of a global business.
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin or Japanese (C2-level), both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- You have multiple years of experience in a compliance type role
- You are a strong communicator, a hard worker and a problem solver
- Currently located in (South-East) Asia
- Willing to work in shifts; shift pattern can vary
- Available to start ASAP from the comfort of your own home
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Service Advisor
Hebrew speaking Customer Service Representative