Are you ready to fill a position in which you bear your own responsibility and in which you are given the freedom to use your skills and expertise? Join us now!
Within our company, the purchasing, sales and marketing departments work closely together. In the role of Category Manager you act as the point of contact for the purchasing and sales department and you bear the responsibility for the products, customers and suppliers of your division.
As a category manager you work independently on the set goals. In addition, you also ensure that the various divisions stay informed of developments in the market. Every day you will be involved in maintaining the current range and the relationships with the suppliers and customers.
To continue to discover the existing market, you will have the opportunity to visit the suppliers and customers. Attending and participating in international fairs and events is also part of this. This way you stay informed and gain insight into the most recent market developments. This also ensures that valuable and long-term business relationships are built with our suppliers and customers.
Your activities consist of:
- Developing and expanding the current customer base;
- Approaching and starting up potential customers;
- Building and maintaining the relationship with our suppliers and customers;
- Visiting customers and suppliers;
- Negotiating the best purchasing and selling conditions;
- Predicting our future needs;
- Keeping track of and signalling developments and trends in the market;
- Requesting discounts for the monthly offers from our suppliers;
- Attending the weekly meeting between different departments;
- Making annual plans and recording purchase and sales agreements;
- Preparing weekly reports on the developments within your division.
We ask you to:
- Native level or near native level of Japanese in both speaking and writing.
- A good command of English and/or Dutch language or a willingness to learn this;
- A completed HBO/ University education in commercial direction;
- A degree of independence, entrepreneurship and drive;
- An ability to keep an overview and set priorities;
This is what you can expect from us:
We offer you an exciting job where you have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself with your vision. In addition, you will receive this from us:
- A competitive salary from 3.000 up to 5,500 per month.
- A permanent appointment if it functions properly;
- A pension of which the accrual is 100% for the account of our company; This means a net benefit!
- 5 weeks of vacation based on a 40-hour working week;
- Do you live more than 10 km from Kampen? Then you will receive a travel allowance of € 0.21 per km where the full number of kilometers is reimbursed;
- A temporary extra fee of €0.02 per kilometer;
- A phone and laptop from the company;
- A possibility to follow courses / training.
Interested? Apply now!
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Krystal.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
English speaking Logistics Planner
English speaking Logistics Supervisor