An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, located on the Isle of Man, to join the team as a Mandarin speaking Affiliate Marketing Executive. You will be part of a unit responsible for dealing with some of the most important business partners of our client, joining their dynamic and growing team in their great new office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as the main contact person for the key affiliate partners and serving as the link between them and internal teams
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with affiliate partners to resolve any issues and problems
- Following up with internal project and creative teams to ensure deliverables of affiliate’s promotional assets
- Preparing regular reports to track performance to improve productivity and profitability
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks when required
You are someone who is not afraid to take on a challenge and you are very good with numbers. You have a flexible approach to working hours, since these will be between 04:00 and 17:00 UK time, working any five days from seven, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin (C2-level) and English (B2-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Experience in the online gaming/gambling industry is preferable, but not essential
- Confident you can make proactive and reactive contact with affiliate partners
- Very strong administrative skills and a proficient grasp of Excel
- Currently located on the Isle of Man or willing to relocate; job is on-site and starts ASAP
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Fashion Translator
German speaking Content Specialist