An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of our clients located in Gibraltar, to join their team as a Mandarin speaking Customer Service Representative. You will be part of a unit responsible for resolving customers’ queries and questions via live chat, email and phone. You will also work closely with other internal departments to make sure the best service is provided in the fastest way possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing excellent support to various customers via chat, email and phone
- Forwarding and escalating technical issues
- Resolving more complicated/demanding issues with the Team Leader/Manager
- Working towards team and individual KPIs
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks when required
You are someone who is not afraid to take on a challenge and you are a very good communicator with already some experience in a similar role. Also, you have a flexible approach to work hours and are open to relocate to Gibraltar for this challenge (if not already local).
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Experience in the online gaming/gambling industry is preferable, but not essential
- Experience in a similar online customer service role is a must
- Very strong communication skills, empathy and the will to resolve all queries
- Willing to work on shift rotation (5 days per week), including night shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Currently located in Gibraltar or willing to relocate (the role is on-site and starts ASAP)
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch and French speaking Inside Sales Executive
Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent