For the Asia Commercial department of one of our clients we are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Head of VIP to join the team on short notice in Gibraltar or on Isle of Man. The Head of VIP Asia will be responsible for the crucial relationships with our client’s most important Asian customers, so are you looking for a new challenge and ready to take a brand forward? Then keep on reading.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the day to day management of the Asian VIP team, ensuring that the right resources are in place and that clear objectives/targets are set/achieved
- Developing the Asian VIP strategy of our client
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and being aware of, and reacting to, trends and changes in customer needs and wants
- Working closely with relevant departments to ensure customer needs are met
You have multiple years of managerial experience within a VIP gaming environment within the online gaming/betting industry. You are looking for the next step in your career and are not afraid to take on a big challenge. Help with relocation can be arranged if needed to make sure you can hit the ground running.
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin and English (both C1 or C2-level), both written and spoken
- Extensive managerial experience within a VIP gaming environment is a must
- Strong knowledge of and experience in online gaming/betting across the Asian market and a wider understanding of the Chinese culture
- Experience of delivering commercial value and a clear understanding of CRM strategies
- Proven record of setting and achieving financial targets and KPI’s
- Available to start on-site in Gibraltar or on Isle of Man and relocate (if needed) on short notice
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German or French speaking Business Development Executive
German speaking Account Manager