A German speaking Marketing Coordinator with experience in an e-commerce or online retail environment is currently required for a multinational organisation within the media sector. As a German speaking Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the DACH ecommerce website and develop a marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales. The company operates a hybrid model with flexible working hours to accomodate your remote work preferences where possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Being responsible for all aspects of digital marketing and product merhandising
* Creating relevant and engaging content for the ecommerce websites using your German and English language skills
* Managing the marketing and social media strategy including affiliate and paid search
* Analysing digital campaigns using Google Analytics
The ideal candidate will be a creative, motivated individual with excellent communication skills in both German and English. You will receive great training and be actively involved in the implementation of new marketing campaigns including PPC, email, SEO and social media. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within online marketing, content marketing and marketing strategy.
* Required to be fluent in German and English to a native level, both written and spoken
* Knowledge of the DACH market from an e-commerce and retail perspective is essential
* Previous experience in ecommerce or digital marketing is essential
* Educated to degree level in marketing or a similar field is desirable
* Proactive and creative
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy