For our client, located near Amsterdam in Almere, we are currently looking for a Mechanical Field Service Engineer who speaks French/Italian/Spanish/Polish/Arabic on C2-level next to having a fluent command of English. Our client is a dynamic supplier of machines for the packaging industry and from their office they sell machines and spare parts all over Europe, Africa, the Middle East and South America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing mechanical service expertise by supporting customers in installing equipment like corrugators and box making machines
- Supporting customers’ operations by providing maintenance, troubleshooting and service to equipment
- Writing detailed reports of all work carried out and advising customers on replacement parts if needed
- Providing training to technicians and operators
You are looking for a new challenge with a couple of years of recent experience as a Mechanical Field Service Engineer or similar. Next to this, you are an excellent communicator and a solution-oriented person. This role will require you to travel very often so it could have a big impact on your social life.
- Required to be fluent in English (C1-level or higher) and French/Italian/Spanish/Polish/Arabic (C2-level)
- Several years of experience as a Mechanical Field Service Engineer or in a similar role
- Degree in Poly Technic Education (mechanics) or similar
- To understand and achieve the assembling and disassembling to work by using the correct tool according to the mechanical drawing described
- Able to work from mechanical assembly drawings, have knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulic systems
- A good grounding in the process of making corrugated board, conversion into boxes
- Currently located in the Netherlands with the right qualifications to work
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German or Dutch speaking Recruitment Consultant
German speaking Ecommerce Sales Executive