We are currently looking for multiple Swedish speakers to join a growing team based in Amsterdam. Our client is well known in the airline industry and currently looking to expand their customer service team. That’s where you come in as the new Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent.
As a Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent, you will make sure all questions and problems that clients may have about their flights or bookings are resolved in the best way possible, ensuring their trip will run smoothly. So if you are a problem solver that likes to make clients happy, and are you now looking for a new job, then this is the job for you!
Your responsibility will include:
* Helping customers with questions or problems regarding bookings, luggage, or special requests on their flights
* Assisting via phone, email and chat to resolve these questions or problems
* Going the extra mile for the client, making sure the experience is as good as it can be.
* Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be needed, like supporting in Norwegian or in English
You are both a good listener and a good communicator who likes to solve any issue a client may have. You also currently live in the greater Amsterdam area and are ready to start on short notice. You will be joining an international and fast-paced working environment. The first 6 weeks you will be trained in the office so you are familiar with all the systems and ready to succeed in the role. After the training it can be possible to work partly from home.
* Required to be fluent in Swedish (C1-level or higher) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
* B2-level or higher command of the Norwegian language is considered a huge plus
* Very strong administrative and communication skills
* Previous experience in customer service or in a similar role is a plus
* Available to start as soon as possible, on-site in Amsterdam for 40 hours per week
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.