Are you a passionate team leader and looking to start a new position in a major international company? Our client supporting to provide exceptional customer experience to a world-famous streaming service is on the look-out for a Swedish speaking Team Leader. You will lead the customer service team motivating and training the team in order to provide exceptional customer support to the subscribers.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Building, coaching and inspiring the team to help reach the set goals
* Performance management, monitoring calls and giving feedback to the team
* Focusing on sensibility and efficiency, implementing strategies and solution using data
* Other ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, taking full ownership of the role and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. You are keen to learn about the latest trends within the world of entertainment and technology. You are open to work in the mornings, evenings and weekends. In this role you work remotely – also having the possibility to work at the office based in Amsterdam.
* Required to be fluent in Swedish (C1-level or higher) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
* Previous experience in people management preferably in customer service environment
* Technical knowledge and basic understanding in the terminology of computer and home networking such as operating systems, browsers etc
* Available to start as soon as possible for 40 hours per week
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Henna.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.