Our client, a leading multinational insurance company, is currently looking for a Trilingual Customer Service Advisor with fluency in Swedish, English and another EU language to be part of their expanding multilingual team in beautiful Amsterdam! You will be involved in providing exceptional service across the Scandinavian market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your language skills (Swedish + other EU language)
- Maintaining and uploading data, documents, processing policies and carrying out all administration regarding claims
- Maintaining knowledge of products and keeping up to date with new products
- Working closely and cooperatively with other departments of the company
In order to succeed in this role, it is essential for you to be a customer-focussed individual with a background in customer service, have superb problem-solving skills and be fluent in Swedish to a native level. In this thrilling opportunity you will have the chance to develop your skill set and be involved in a motivated, friendly multilingual team. Within your role you will receive a generous benefits package which includes a holiday allowance, pension scheme and much more!
- Required to be fluent in Swedish (C2-level), English (B2-level or higher) and a third EU language (B2-level or higher, preferably German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian or Flemish), both written and spoken
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer service, sales administration or client support environment
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work in Amsterdam, so currently living in the greater Amsterdam area
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cantonese speaking Content Moderator
Swedish speaking Country Coordinator