Our client, an international IT hardware company, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist with fluent French and English to join their international team on a 12-month FTC (maternity cover). In this role, you will provide outstanding support to the company’s customers, together with accurate resolution and guidance on all product-related issues and questions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing product-related information and technical support to their French-speaking customers
- Dealing with queries from distributors, partners, re-sellers, subcontractors and engineers
- Entering information into the call management database
- Escalating the call to the next appropriate level of customer service management where necessary
This role is a great opportunity for a bilingual candidate with excellent communication skills and previous experience in a similar role who enjoys troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Required to be fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience providing IT support services, helpdesk, technical support, 1st line or 2nd line or customer service, preferably in a software support environment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking System Administrator
Senior .NET Developer