An amazing new opportunity has started with a well-established and international creative design agency near Croydon, who are looking for a German speaking Project Manager. In this role you will be required to have outstanding communication skills in both German and English in order to work on a range of projects with the company’s clients. This role offers a lot of training and progression – you will have autonomy and responsibility by running your own projects within a dynamic team where you will receive a lot of training and support. This role would be ideal for someone with strong language skills and a hardworking attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Be responsible for supporting relevant teams with project management and administrative tasks
* Maintain long-standing client relationships, as well as build on internal relationships across the company
* Support Client Services department with proofs, sample shootings, coordinating mailboxes, etc
* Liaise with studio manager, design and artwork departments
You will be required to be a flexible and professional individual, with excellent attention to detail and able to manage workloads. An interest in artwork and design would be desirable, as well as experience in project management.
* Fluency in German and English
* Solid experience in administration
* Relevant industry experience is advantageous
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and managing spreadsheets
* Ability to co-ordinate multiple projects in a fast paced environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Kya.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your scientific admini...Bekijk deze vacature
A Mid Office specialist is urgently needed to work with our client in Amst...Bekijk deze vacature