Our client is a pioneer in the domain of Clean Energy and Sustainable Ecosystem. With a vision of building a world class clean energy assessment development and management platform, they are planning to on-board more than 300 employees this year across Germany, Poland and the Netherlands.
At the moment, they are looking for several Sales Manager in PV for their Polish office located in Warsaw. Note that as working in sales, you will be on the road most of your time, so this could be a home-based role, but you will be asked to show up in the Warsaw office every now and then. Now, are you ready to ‘slay’ in the sales world of PV and start earning a high commission? Read on!
- Independently conduct market research within the designated area, analyse data, and produce on-site research reports.
- Collect relevant policies and competitor information in the target market, and provide timely feedback to the company.
- Based on market characteristics, assist department leaders in formulating annual goals and plans, decompose objectives, and achieve them.
- Develop and maintain customers in the target market; expand channels.
- Manage the end-to-end progress and tracking of projects in the target market; promptly address any issues that arise during the process.
- Provide training and service support to target customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a background in marketing or a technical field (preference for power electronics, electrical automation, or related majors).
- Junior candidates: within 1 year of relevant work experience; Senior candidates: 3-5 years or more relevant experience, preferably more B2C experience. * Note that our client also accept outstanding Chinese international students who speak good Polish.
- Fluent in Polish (C2) and English (C1+) in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Familiar with various office software.
- Possesses good learning, communication, and negotiation skills, clear logical thinking, and a spirit of teamwork. Diligent, hardworking, willing to start from small tasks.
- Holds a Class B driver’s license, willing to travel frequently.
- A very competitive base salary on the local market.
- A well-established high commission plan. Since our client is in PV industry, your commission will be calculated per household based on the electricity generated (in kilowatts).
- A good company car to support your travel.
- The freedom to own your calendar and the flexibility to work from home or elsewhere.
- A screening call with our consultant, Krystal. Goal: to get to know you, your career history and current employment.
- Interview with the HR department from the end client. Goal: to answer your questions in details about the company and to showcase your strong motivation for this job.
- Interview with one of the direct hiring managers.
- Goal: final selection.
Does this opportunity excite you? Apply today and get in touch!
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Krystal.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
Swedish speaking Account Executive