Do you have more than 5 years of Technical Sales experience in General Automation? And does it excite you to travel within Europe and communicate with different clients? Read on!
Our client is a leading global provider of industrial automation solutions to OEMs and end users with business presence over the European region. At the moment, they are rapidly growing in the Italian market, therefore they need several experienced Sales Engineer/ Managers located in Italy who are specialised in the direction of General Automation.
Area of focus:
- General Automation
- Elevator & escalator
- NEV (new energy vehicle power system)
- Rail Transit
- Marketing insight: To gain in-depth insight into the political and economic environment, industrial pattern, customer pain points and demands, competitors, etc. of the region/country to which you belong; to explore leads/opportunity points.
- Undertake and develop regional strategic planning and business planning;
- Sales development: responsible for regional customer relationship building, sales development, transaction management, responsible for the achievement of business goals and regional business success;
- Ecology and brand building: develop ecological strategies, responsible for the development and operation of local agents and system integrators, and promote the construction and development of industry brands in the region.
- Majoring in science and technology is preferred;
- With knowledge of industrial automation industry, understanding the basic functions of servo, inverter, PLC and its related solutions application scenarios;
- With more than 5 years of technical sales experience, with rich practical experience in market insight, customer relationship building, major project operation, transaction management, etc., with technical sales experience in well-known companies in the field of industrial automation is preferred;
- Driven and ambitious, can work independently and highly motivated;
- Proficient in English
- A competitive base salary between 70k and 75k euros per year.
- A generous bonus scheme based on your individual and company performance (0-3 months).
- Other benefits and perks are open to the local market and to negotiate during the interview stage.
- A screening call with our consultant, Krystal.
- Interview with the HR department from the end client.
- Interview with one of the direct hiring managers from the sales team.
Does this opportunity excite you? Apply today and get in touch!
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
Swedish speaking Account Executive