An exciting role has arisen for a talented German speaker to join a successful Luxury Fashion e-commerce team based in Southwest London. We are looking for a skilled bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their fun, dynamic and friendly team!
- Salary: £28-£30k pro rata (6 months FTC).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Location: Kensington
- Perk-box monthly freebies.
- 50% off staff discount.
- Access to sample sales.
- Free fruit, coffee, and tea.
- Gym on site.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries across multiple platforms at the same time in a timely manner.
- Providing product information and orders management.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and drive excellent customer satisfaction rating by being a brand ambassador and representing company values.
- Building a reliable rapport with delivery service providers to swiftly address any arising issues and foster trust.
- Supporting stores and resolving issues.
- Troubleshooting the e-commerce system and providing support to the managers.
- Keeping CRM up to date.
In order to succeed in this role it is essential for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaker with customer service experience to get involved in a friendly, creative, outgoing team!
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Proven experience within a customer service or customer support role.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft programs, experience in Zendesk desirable.
- Great communication and organisational skills.
- A strong problem solver with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Capable of self-motivation, multitasking, and effective prioritisation.
- Excellent team player
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Tom.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
English speaking Claims and Complaints Specialist
Italian speaking Customer Service Executive – 12-month FTC